Tuesday 24 February 2015

techinfoaccount.com Emily Carter Sr. Digital Marketing Manager Spam 2015

techinfoaccount.com Emily Carter Sr. Digital Marketing Manager


Would you be interested in availing the contacts of "Google Analytics users" in across UK?
We recently customized verified contacts of C-Level, VP-Level, Director-Level and Manager-level with 90% of deliverable accuracy in information. 
Our list includes complete information like First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company URL, Title, Physical Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Fax Number, Industry, Employee size, and SICS Code.
You can access this list for multiple usages such as marketing campaign, email marketing, direct mailing, tele-calling, brand promotion, Exhibition etc.
If interested please let me know your target criteria job titles/ geography so I can provide you more relevant information and samples for your review
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regard’s
Emily Carter
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Emily.carter@techinfoaccount.com


Spam 2015 - my response:



I don't usually respond to cold selling spam emails however I needed to inform you I won't buy from anyone who signs off their email with "Regard’s"
The http://www.techinfoaccount.com/ website is not live and was only bought online in December 2014 just a few weeks ago, this does not evoke a feeling of trust and confidence in handing you my money.

I have no idea how you came across my email but please remove me from your marketing list with immediate effect, and reply back with an email confirming this.
Many thanks

Nina Greaves

No comments:

Post a Comment